Tenant Farming Advisory Forum
The Tenant Farming Advisory Forum was established by the Tenant Farming Commissioner to discuss issues affecting the tenant farming sector.
It is the role of the forum to advise on the priorities for the Codes of Practice issued by the TFC, priorities for the commissioning of research and investigative studies and identifying barriers to creating a thriving tenant farming sector.
The membership of the forum comprises representatives from a range of industry bodies including:
- Scottish Tenant Farming Association
- Scottish Land & Estates
- National Farmers Union Scotland
- Scottish Agricultural Arbiters & Valuers Association
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Agriculture Law Association
- Scottish Government.
Tenant Farming Advisory Forum Meetings
- July 2022 Minutes 235.70 KB
- January 2022 Minutes 184.79 KB
- October 2021 Minutes 191.10 KB
- August 2021 Minutes 175.10 KB
- January 2021 Minutes 172.20 KB
- July 2020 Minutes 203.81 KB
- January 2020 Minutes 194.56 KB
- January 2019 Minutes 169.80 KB
- July 2019 Minutes 194.56 KB
- July 2018 Minutes 108.50 KB
- April 2018 Minutes 115.26 KB
- September 2017 Minutes 435.29 KB