Tenant Farming Advisory Forum
The Tenant Farming Advisory Forum was established by the Tenant Farming Commissioner to discuss issues affecting the tenant farming sector.
It is the role of the forum to advise on the priorities for the Codes of Practice issued by the TFC, priorities for the commissioning of research and investigative studies and identifying barriers to creating a thriving tenant farming sector.
The membership of the forum comprises representatives from a range of industry bodies including:
- Scottish Tenant Farming Association
- Scottish Land & Estates
- National Farmers Union Scotland
- Scottish Agricultural Arbiters & Valuers Association
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Agriculture Law Association
- Scottish Government.