The Land Commissioners and the Tenant Farming Commissioner comprise the Board of the Scottish Land Commission and are appointed by Ministers.
Commissioners must adhere to Scottish Land Commission’s Standing Orders relating to the conduct of meetings.
Board business meetings are held quarterly and the agenda will be available prior to the meeting. Board meetings are held in public, if you would like to attend please contact the Commisison.
Scottish Land Commission Board Standing Orders
Commissioners' Meetings 2022
Commissioners' Meetings 2021
- December Agenda and Papers 539.68 KB
- November Agenda and Papers 2.15 MB
- September Agenda and Papers 2.28 MB
- June Agenda and Papers 255.65 KB
- May Agenda and Papers 1.06 MB
- April Minutes 123.16 KB
- April Agenda and Papers 859.28 KB
- March Agenda and Papers 153.89 KB
- February Minutes 119.59 KB
- February Agenda and Papers 618.99 KB
Commissioners' Meetings 2020
- December Minutes 70.13 KB
- December Agenda and Papers 334.17 KB
- November Minutes 143.70 KB
- November Agenda and Papers 596.60 KB
- October Minutes 128.89 KB
- October Agenda and Papers 202.03 KB
- September Minutes 143.57 KB
- September Agenda and Papers 5.02 MB
- July Minutes 173.24 KB
- June Minutes 122.17 KB
- May Minutes 129.66 KB
- March Minutes 134.18 KB
- February Minutes 184.76 KB
Commissioners’ Meetings 2019
Commissioners’ Meetings 2018
Commissioners’ Meetings 2017
Commissioners’ Meetings 2016
Audit and Risk Committee
The Scottish Land Commission has an Audit and Risk Committee to ensure effective risk management, internal control and governance arrangements are in place and that public funds are being used efficiently. The Audit and Risk Committee is made up of two Commissioners and one independent external member.
Audit & Risk Committee Terms of Reference
Staffing and Remuneration Committee
The Scottish Land Commission has a Staffing and Remuneration Committee to oversee and monitor the remuneration systems put in place for the Commission, in particular the pay and grading system. The Committee is made up of the Board of Commissioners.