The Land Commissioners and the Tenant Farming Commissioner comprise the Board of the Scottish Land Commission and are appointed by Ministers.
Commissioners must adhere to Scottish Land Commission’s Standing Orders relating to the conduct of meetings.
Board business meetings are held quarterly and the agenda will be available prior to the meeting. Board meetings are held in public, if you would like to attend please contact the Commisison.
Scottish Land Commission Board Standing Orders
Commissioners' Meetings 2021
Commissioners' Meetings 2020
- July Minutes 173.24 KB
- May Minutes 129.66 KB
- February Minutes 184.76 KB
- June Minutes 122.17 KB
- September Agenda and Papers 5.02 MB
- March Minutes 134.18 KB
- October Agenda and Papers 202.03 KB
- September Minutes 143.57 KB
- November Agenda and Papers 596.60 KB
- October Minutes 128.89 KB
- December Agenda and Papers 334.17 KB
- November Minutes 143.70 KB
- December Minutes 70.13 KB
Commissioners’ Meetings 2019
Commissioners’ Meetings 2018
Commissioners’ Meetings 2017
Commissioners’ Meetings 2016
Audit and Risk Committee
The Scottish Land Commission has an Audit and Risk Committee to ensure effective risk management, internal control and governance arrangements are in place and that public funds are being used efficiently. The Audit and Risk Committee is made up of two Commissioners and one independent external member.