We currently have no vacancies
Work for us
Benefits of working for the Scottish Land Commission
The Scottish Land Commission values its staff and recognises the benefits of supporting staff in their wellbeing and creating a good work-life balance. We are a Scottish Living Wage accredited employer that offers a generous leave allowance of 25 days annual leave per year (increasing to 30 after four years of service) and 11.5 days public holidays. Alongside this we operate flexible working for staff and offer many benefits such as:
• Generous paid maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave allowances
• Fully funded professional accreditation fees needed for your role, where applicable
• Personal and professional development opportunities
• Access to a free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
• A Cycle to Work Scheme
• A competitive contributory pension scheme with significant employers’ contribution to your pension.
• Flexible working and flexi-time arrangements for all staff
• Salary annual increase in line with the Scottish Government pay policy.
Fair Working Practices Statement
The Scottish Land Commission is committed to advancing the Fair Work First criteria and fair working practices, specifically:
• Appropriate channels for effective voice, such as the staff engagement forum and support staff to join a trade union
• Investment in workforce development through offering opportunities such as modern apprenticeships and maintaining a healthy staff training and development budget
• No zero hours contracts
• Action to tackle the gender pay gap and create a more diverse and inclusive workplace
• Payment of the real Living Wage to all employees
• Implemented policies and procedures to offer flexible and family friendly working for all workers from day one of employment; and
• Oppose the use of fire and rehire practice.