Community Land Leadership Group
The Community Land Leadership Group was established to provide a collaborative forum to guide alignment of activity to support the development of community ownership and governance of land and assets.
The scope of the Group’s focus includes:
• Development of community land ownership as currently achieved through community rights to buy, asset transfer, and negotiated transactions
• Use of, and potential for, other hybrid governance models that enable community ownership and control
• Sharing experience, ideas, opportunities and lessons learned to inform collective policy and practice
• Development of collaborative and partnership approaches.
The members of the Community Land Leadership Group are:
- Lorne Macleod (Chair), Scottish Land Commissioner, Scottish Land Commission
- Hamish Trench, Chief Executive, Scottish Land Commission
- Gemma Campbell, Land Rights and Responsibilities Manager, Scottish Land Commission
- Rebekah Dundas, Funding Manager, National Lottery Community Fund
- Linda Gillespie, Programme Manager, Community Ownership Support Service (COSS), Development Trusts Association Scotland (DTAS)
- Sandra Holmes, Head of Community Assets, Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Kirsten Logue, Community Development Specialist, South of Scotland Enterprise (SoSE)
- Ailsa Raeburn, Chairperson, Community Land Scotland (CLS)
- Fiona Taylor, Head of Land Reform, Scottish Government
- Dave Thomson, Head of Community Land Team, Scottish Government.