Land and Human Rights Advisory Forum
The Land and Human Rights Advisory Forum (LAHRAF) is an expert forum that discusses the relationship between property rights and wider economic, social, and cultural rights.
We have set up the forum through a partnership with the University of Strathclyde to explore how human rights can be a facilitator for progressing land reform in Scotland.
The LAHRAF brings together leading legal thinkers with expertise in land, property and human rights, from academia and practice, to provide independent, impartial advice to the Commission on the human rights implications of policy proposals and ideas.
The members of the Land and Human Rights Advisory Forum are:
• Malcolm Combe (Chair), Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Strathclyde
• Dr Jill Robbie, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Glasgow
• Prof Alan Miller, Professor, University of Strathclyde
• Prof Elisa Morgera, Professor, University of Strathclyde
• Prof. John Lovett, Professor of Law, Loyola University of New Orleans, USA
• Sir Crispin Agnew of Lochnaw, Retired QC, Honorary Research Fellow, University of Dundee
• Craig Whelton, Partner, Burges Salmon
• Eilidh Ross, Camus Consulting
• Megan MacInnes (Observer), Scottish Land Commissioner